What do you think of piercings?

I'm not a fan of nose piercing and I was just wondering what everyone else thought.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends on the person. Sometimes they look good like nose piercings and lip piercings.. But some people it makes them look.. meh. Belly and ear though are pretty much the hot ones. I saw for the first time hip piercings the other day, I was kinda attracted, they looked realllly good on her.. lol

What Guys Said 7

• Lower ear piercings are fine... I'm not a big fan of upper ear or a ton of ear piercings. Belly piercings can be done to look nice, but it has to be done well. The rest, IMHO, is a turn off.

• ears are fine, belly is OK, but I could do without, everything else is ugly/trashy, nose piercings in particular.

• They are just crazy,...

• Belly piercings are very sexy.

Others aren't at all.

• more wealthy guys love piercings because it allows them to feel welcomed into the flipside of society. don't hide this style from your man.

• Only piercings that I think look sort of good are belly ones.. and ears of course.

• I love nose piercings. They are my absolute favorite.

What Girls Said 8

• my mom had one when she was younger..i liked it on her (saw it in pictures obviously)...but I would never get one, the last thing I want to do is bring any attention to my nose lol...if it works for the person then cool, if not then cool, I'm not one to tell people how to express their style

• Depends on what your piercing, but I like piercings. not excessive amounts of piercings on your body but a couple are okay

• I like most piercings especially tounge, lip and eyebrow but I can't stand oversized flesh tubes or scafolding...not nice, belly priercings are also pretty cool x

• I have my nose, lip, and I'm getting my monroe done tuesday..

personally I love them and no guys really have a problem with it that I've seen.

• I don't like any other than the ears.

• Those kind of accesories tells about your personality as much as your fashion style. I think having a tatoo or a piercings is also a way to tell people that

you have courage

you are independent

you are cool!

you like fashion etc.

• I like ear piercings and some small nose ones but only on some people.

• i don't like them except for ears