Small / meduim/ long---

o.k I just feel like asking what type of hair do girls like the most ( in a guy )

a) small---like size 1-3

b) medium---regular cuts yall know what I mean

c) long---kinda like a girl

Most Helpful Girl

• I love guys with shorter hair. But I suppose medium-length hair is my favourite on guys, because I like to be able to run my fingers through it.

What Girls Said 9

• Small to medium usually, it depends on the guy. A few guys can pull off the long-haired look, but not many. Like someone else said I do love running my fingers through a guy's hair, but I also love how a buzz cut feels. I guess it works out well for me that my guy will get it cut real short and then not touch it for a few months. I get to see both, and when I see it all short again I realize that I've missed him being like that.

• Hello Mario!

well for me it totally depends on the guy and if he can pull off the style!

a hairstyle is definitely not something that will stop me from liking a guy or feeling attracted to him!

its all how you carry yourself!

• I like short-medium hair on a guy, the short is clean cut and brings out a guy's face structure. Which is very sexy. The medium is hot in a sense that the guy can actually play around with it, spiked up once in a while, and look great.

• medium/long. REAL MEN HAVE HAIR! mmmmmmmm

• I don't like it when it's past a guy's ears. His hair has to look clean. if it's long it kind of looks messy and dirty.

• i like enough hair to run my fingers through. so I guess that's medium length

• I like medium length best but short is okay too. I don't like long hair on a guy.

• i like a mix between small and medium

• definitely not long. probably medium. I don't like like bald or shaved hair. well some guys can pull off that shaved look and get by with it, but most guys can't. so I prefer medium. but hair doesn't matter in the end. well if he had long hair I'd try to convince him to cut it ;)

What Guys Said 0