Do you think belly rings look sexy on a girl?

do you think belly rings look sexy on a girl? like is it trashy or a turn on? a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• there is no 'one size fits all' in terms of sexy, turn on/off, trashy/classy. It's usually on a case by case basis. So for belly rings, it depends on things like shape of belly button, flabbiness, tan (or lack thereof), etc.

• What if you have the perfect bellybutton for it? I'm not fat but I'm not aneroxic. and I have a mediumish tan

• Well, if you have a "perfect" belly button for then of course it'll look fine. It's hard to turn text into a mental image of a person

What Guys Said 6

• I've never been a fan, they just look out of place.

• Earrings are nice, noserings okay, everything else not much of a fan. Just my opinion - do what YOU want, not what you think everyone else is going to like or dislike.

• I like 'em

• Big turn on.

• any piercing other than ears just comes off as trashy for me, so id say turn off

• TWO WORDS (HELL YA)! But you have to have the stomach for it. :)

What Girls Said 2

• Dude,a belly ring isn't going to make you hot if you aren't hot.You either are or you aren't.And I also think you should think for yourself instead of basing your opinion off of guys

• only if you have a nice flat stomach