Girls- what kind of hair do you like on a guy?

Im going to get a haircut but I don't want to look like a loser. any suggestions?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• i always like what Eric has on the show True Blood. The sexy bangs but shorter in the back and on the sides.

What hairstyle girls tend to like tho is sort of irrelevant.. as what they may like may not work for you. Depends on your features and stuff like that too.

• honestly it doesn't matter what type of hair cut you have but how confident you are in yourself and how you feel in your new cut or style. Personally for me though I like the guy's hair to be a couple inches long like an inch or two that way I can run my hands through it and play with it some. Plus it gives them some more opportunities on how they can style it.

• Go with the style that suits the shape of your face. Something that suits you. We might be giving answers here but it actually is a case to case basis. I'm sure you got your own taste. Whatever you feel like trying right now, then there's nothing wrong. It's not bad to experiment with your hair at least if it doesn't turn out to be good you'll not be having the same haircut next time.

It also depends on what you're doing. I mean if you're working in a white collar job you need a clean cut. I like guys who has a neat haircut but they can style it and try to look a little messy whenever they feel like doing it. A cut where you can put a gel in it and style brush up, spikes, etc etc.

• craig owens has the perfect haircut. and I think it would look good on most guys.

link

• Just do something that's suited to you *shrugs* The hairstyle doesn't make the person, the person makes the hair style ^_^

• I really like the world war two haircut. In norway, where I'm from, this is really in, and all the guys that have any style at all has some version of this. And I know that all of my friends including me thinks it's really hot on a guy.

link (the last picture shows the style I'm referring to the best)

• romantic curls, but short... I can't explain but I think a guy with curly hair is romantic =)

I don't really like long hair on guys.

if you have a normal style and it looks good on you, with short hair, then that's fine with me.

• Do what you want, get any haircut that makes YOU feel good and happy, but personally, I prefer guys with short hair only. I LOVE buzz cuts on guys... so sexy and I like a short one-inch long spiky hair too... spike it with some gel... oh very sexy!

• iv always loved guys with longer hair, but some just can't pull it off and need shorter hair and if you decide to go there make sure you got some side burns or its like a hillbilly cut lol

• For me it's shaggy to loooong...I love long long hair on a guy. Scraggly, unkempt. It's hot, and it brings out the feisty human inside!

• buzz cut.

• a Justin Bieber haircut ;)

• A buzz cut, or spiked hair, is really hot, but then again it depends on the face, and if you can pull it off (:

• goth/punkish/emoish/ hair cut, but that's because that's the type of guys I'm into. But get a hair cut that you like and one the suits your personality, I personally don't know you so I really can't help.

• I think girls are going to have a lot of different preferences, also, we don't know what you look like and that could make it vary a LOT. However I go crazy for my boyfriend's hair when it grows out some and gets long in front (while still pretty short on the back and sides), and he gels it, not like a spike but like it's kind of pointing forward and up in all different directions in the front section. That's hot!

• 0|0
  • link

Whatever makes you confident, confidence is key, you have to own the hair.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't cut it. I did in late 2008 and have regretted it every single day since; I wanted to look "professional" for law-school but it isn't worth trying to conform or be "fashionable". I'm growing it out again to shoulder length and that's that; I don't care what people think and if girls don't like it then that's their problem; I will not ever try to pander to them or their likes/dislikes again and do what I feel like.

Do what you feel is comfortable-and you only look like a loser when you feel and think like one; clothes or hair don't make the man; attitude and self-belief does.

• I know that but I just wanted some suggestions, just trying stuff out

• Then probably your best bet is to go for something that suits the features of your face-not so much fashion etc.

• if you don't wanna be a loser then I would ignore all these answers

• Good question... I feel like I have "40 year old virgin hair." :/

I mean, if I don't, please tell me lol! But that's what it feels like to me most of the time and it's not like my hair is the cause of any second looks I don't think. Knowing the best hair-style for a college guy would be great...