Beauty vs Personality? what is your pick?

Just for interest sake. Lets see what matters the most for both sexes:

For example you have 2 interests. The one has a wonderful personality but not that good looking. The other is gorgeous but has a non existent personality.

I know which option I'd choose but lets see what the majority of G&G look for :)

• Beauty
  • Personality

Most Helpful Guy

• I think personality truly shines through in any relationship, sure someone might look good but over time looks fade away and all that's left is what is inside. I think a great personality makes someone attractive to begin with, so to me, if someone has a great personality then they're beautiful already. I think younger people especially are very judgmental in terms of looks because of the pressures of society and that kinda stuff. In my eyes, if I get along well with someone and enjoy their personality then that person has natural beauty... so yeah Personality > Looks

What Guys Said 6

• Further on down the road, personality wins out, but for right now, I'm fighting to find someone with an equal balance of both, I need to be attracted to them for their looks and personality. And it's not like I'm not finding millions of women who fit that bill...it's finding even one who's interested in return.

• No one's really beautiful if they aren't a good person...I mean, anywhere but on a magazine cover, it's this way!

• Why would I have to choose again?

• Obviously I ment, why can't I go for C which has both?

• Because you're not always gonna come across girls who have both. :)

• Why is that? There's plenty of women out there who have both and more and more are turning 18 every year =)

• hmmm...

You know I been in love with dam ugly women.

They had a lot more to say than the hotter ones.

More Gumption, Easier too.

I'd settle down with an ugly woman any day.

• beauty, I'm only going to have sex with her...

• beauty

What Girls Said 1

• I choose brains over brawn.