Long hair or short hair?

I have long blond hair that goes down to about my belly button. I was just wondering what guys prefer? Length & color?

Most Helpful Guy

• length doesn't matter until you're older...when most women go short - if you can pull off both your a keeper in my book...

FYI is blond not blond...spell it right and you'll get more people calling blondes "dumb" :) don't take that the wrong way, I'm being serious tho

oh and its COLOR...come on yorue killing yourself on this post here...

but as far as COLOR goes, it doesn't matter, why should it, afterall its the personality we fall for, is it not? hmmmm kids these days

• She's not American. Thus, 'colour' is correct.

• I'm not americaaaaan<3

• It's funny that you corrected her, but you wrote "yorue". Now does that make sense to you? Me neither.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't care about color. As for length, it just has to be long enough to get a good grip during sex.

• i like long, blond hair the most! (after redheads)

What Girls Said 1

• Guys like long hair.

I've had short hair for a couple of years, because I could get away with it and I had some old highlights that I was sick of.

Just make sure your hair looks pretty, not crappy.

That's a turnoff.