She messed up, now she is looking for a way to blame me?

I broke up with my girlfriend because she made plans to hangout with her ex behind my back. I stopped talking with her and now she continues to try and contact me. She is looking for a way to put the blame on me. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• you should ignore her...this is classic...whenever a girl looks to put a blame on you for something that you have NOTHING to do with...or she makes you feel guilty when talking to even someone of the opposite sex who is a friend, you best beware...9 out of 10 times they do this because they are truly hiding something from you...

keep ignoring her, why do you want secrets in a relationship - you're smart to do this...maybe she'll change, but she needs to be taught a lesson that doing that isn't fair to you and won't build trust...what the hell was she thinkign...EVEN if it was something so small...she hid it from you and turned it into something so BIG...shes trying to make you feel bad, just ignore her...and be careful I can sense some mean words coming your way...shes going to try and hurt you by saying mean things...its just how girls work sometimes...not all girls, but I've seen a lot of them work this way..myself and my friends both have had girls like this - its unhealthy...just understand you didn't do anything wrong here, she's teh one who went behind your bad...stay cool, calm and collective

What Girls Said 2

• if you want to work things out with her then just talk it out, but be aware that something similar could very well happen in the future. if you have no desire to get back with her, then just reiterate to her once more that it's over and you want to end contact, then ignore her and move on with your life.

• What do you want to happen?

Do you want her back? Answer her text

Do you not want her back? Ignore her

What Guys Said 1

• hey..if you think that you can give her another shot then try that. Otherwise you don't have to avoid her. If she calls you then attend it man. You wanna stand on your decision then it's fine. Just make it clear to her.

Take care