Do people ever grow on you?

Like have you ever met a person that wasn't exactly what you were looking for in terms of looks but as you hang out more you start to like them? Ever happened to you? Explain

Most Helpful Guy

• all the time, it's very rare (but awesome) when you meet a girl and feel that connection right away. Usually you like somethings about a person but it takes time to get to know them and find out things you like about them.

If your talking about yourself tho, and you are in the friend zone then what she needs to find out about you is that you can pick up many women and choosing her out of all of them. That means you need to date other women while you are friends with her

• Im in the nowhere zone but I hear she's picky so I was just wondering if it was possible if I wasn't exaclty what she wants in terms of looks.

What Girls Said 3

• Yep. When time goes by, and you get to know a person better, their personality alone can make them very attractive to you physically. I've met guys before that I just wasn't initially attracted to. But after getting to know them, some of them became the most attractive people I've ever met in my eyes.

• It just happened to me recently. I've started in a new school where I met this guy.

At first, I found him VERY uninteresting, and almost didn't even knew he existed. But because he became friends with some of my friends, we got to be a "group" in the end.

And now I'm kind of attracted to him, because of his amazing personality. =D

• Well with one guy, he annoyed me to the point where random rage outbursts were a common pastime between us.

He is a teenager and as such loves talking about girls graphically and always talks about cars, and I mean always. So yeah, very annoying. And in terms of looks, there really was never that much in the looks department going for him.

In the last few years we became really close, to the point where he is pretty much my best friend, and yeah, despite all the quirks, I really like him right now.

What Guys Said 2

• Friends or girlfriends, yes.

Friend becomming a girlfriend, no never.

• Yes, of course.