I'm a college guy who needs some fashion advice. Any suggestions?

I'm a small town guy in my 20's from Northwestern Arizona and I need help getting some fashion advice. I just moved down here to Tucson to attend a different college and I definitely don't fit in. I've been told I look like a Redneck several times since I've been here. I usually wear a ball cap, a plain t-shirt or a cowboy cut button down shirt tucked into regular fit Wranglers, and cowboy boots. I am average height, but I have wider shoulders, thick chest, and a smaller waist so not a lot fits. I need head to toe style help. Shoes, clothes, accessories etc. Can y'all help?

Here are some recent pics of me to give you an idea:

link

link

link

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• You are really hot!

0|0
    0|0
  • Try spiking your hair up, I think you would look better like that and I don't know wear a v-neck or a t-shirt. Try to look original. Or wear a funny shirt like this.

link

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• eh try solid color button down shirts... and if you can bear the heat get long sleeve and roll them up (white would probably work well)... as far as shoes are concerned either white sneakers (not running shoes) or a clean pair of converse are where you want to be.. pants are totally personal preference and should be based on the color of shirt chosen. from the people I'm assuming you would want to hang with I would say regular fit works and holes would probably fit well too (I doubt you will be attending any ganger rap concerts anytime soon so baggy is not an option). as for accessories... hemp necklasses or those crappy shells a lot of people wear (not a fan obviously)... then just messy haircut and you should be all set

eh hope this helps

0|0
    0|0