Do looks kill? what do you think?

question above ^^^^

Most Helpful Guy

• re: that's why I hate religion it turns folks into idiots... just find someone else.. if a guy is too good for a sweet girl that takes the time and ask a guy out and turns the girl down cause of his religion than its not worth it...hope this helps

What Guys Said 1

• most girls just look the same and act the same its the inside I'm interested in and no I'm not talking about her vagina...im talking about personality like is she sweet, desperate for me, gets turned on by me, wants to be with me... hard to find stuff like that. what kills is a girl with a snob stuckup attitude and likes me one minute and hates me the rest of the day..

but also if your asking about her beauty level... no... a guy (like me) that sees a hot girl walk by I get sad cause I know I won't be good enough for someone like that ...hope this helps

p.s. with a guy looks do kill in a "we get rejected way"

• What about if a guy rejected me because of religious differences and I want to dress better now to get his attention? to show him what he lost? he was attracted to me and said I'm nice but he can't marry me.

What Girls Said 3

• *stare* ...

seriously?

• For Medusa they do.

• an attractive girl can make a guy do anything...if that's what you're asking