Do guys think really short girls are attractive?

I'm 4'11" and am in my 20's, so I know I'm stuck with this height. I've been told things like "You're so short, that's so cute" but not in an "I'm attracted to you" kind of way. More like they're talking to a little kid. Don't any of you guys think it's okay to date a short girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been attracted to really short girls before. It really depends on body proportion whether I'm attracted to a woman or not, not so much the height. I do prefer a woman to be at least a little shorter and smaller than me though.

What Guys Said 8

• Well I'm 6'4" and love short girls, I don't think your height will be a negative when coming to guys.

• Yeah I like short girls, especially because I am a short guy (I'm only 5'4''). I would absolutely date a short girl who is your height but the only problem is unfortunately short girls only want to date tall guys, just like any other girls out there. Well, that's my experience anyway.

• Yes, short girls can be awesome. Don't sweat it, the guys probably just didn't want to look like they were hitting on you.

• I'd be attracted to you. If you're from Arizona I'd ask you for your number :). I'm 5'4" so when taller guys date girls my height I'm not left with much so I'd VERY MUCH APPRECIATE a shorter girl.

• One of my buddies had a girlfriend who was 4 foot 9 and she had a T-shirt that said "Im not short I'm fun size" lol sums it up for me

• yes I know a lot of very attractive girl who are around your same height so strut it

• the only girls I date are short. tall girls turn me off

• I'm short like 160 cm ... I would love to date a cute girl like you...

and I got a friend who is like 140 cm while her boy friend is like 190cm

What Girls Said 1

• all that means is that you can wear sexy heels and still not be a giant