Ok ladies who was sexier John f kennedy or Bill Clinton?

And if kennedy why if clinton why. My mom gave a really weird answer she said Kennedy is better looking but clinton has more sex appeal. Lol how is that possible.

• Kennedy is sexier. ask not...
  • Clinton is sexier. papa daddy.....
man Kennedy is really kicking but in this pole. ok what if Bill started playing the sax in his boxers. lol would that up the steaks.
Ladies wear are all the clinton women at? Lol hear in Jersey this would be a dead heat. Lol ok clinton women you gotta start representing. Lets hear some comments on why Clinton is Sexy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I truly believe that you need to become a human first to be treated like a human. I hate everything about Clinton and his wife. SO, all the way for Kennedy! Clinton can choke on my none existent di**.

• Lmfao - woa that was actually pretty funny.

• You are a republican arn"t you. lol

• Well, I do have to say that he is an asshole and and one of the biggest scumbag I know, but I do have to admit that he was a great president.

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, I love Kennedy's looks and his prestige. Clinton is just goofy in my eyes. Goofy is not sexy

• Kennedy actually looked good.

• Sorry Kev it is all Kennedy.

• JFK definitely. He had swagger.

• Kennedy.

• Kennedy had style, sophistication, and was pretty cute for an older guy. Clinton isn't really ugly, but not classically handsome. His personality is pretty good but he would just be that cool homeboy that you "don't inhale" with!

What Guys Said 0