Why do women only look at men when they're not looking?

Why do women only look at men when they're not looking?

0|0
7|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do men do the same thing? I personally prefer to observe a guy when they don't know I'm watching. Guys tend to act differently if they know you're looking at them. Does that sound creepy? Haha. I don't exactly know in what context you're talking about, but I just like to watch the way some people act when they aren't worried about impressing people.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm talking in that exact context. I think that if women observed guys when they were watching, they would be approached more by hot guys.

And I totally don't think men do the same thing.

What Girls Said 6

• Men do the same thing. But I'll check out a guy when he'snot looking, if he's looking at me, I'll look at him and smile.

1|0
    0|0
  • I look at guys when they're not looking because I don't think I'm pretty enough to look. So it's a self confidence thing. I also don't want them to think I'm weird because I'm looking at them. So embarrassment is also a factor. :x

0|1
    0|0
  • So they don't think we like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • So men don't see melooking at them... duh

0|0
    0|0
    • yes but why

• so they don't see me looking at them & realize I like them, just think about it...

• I don't beleive that's true. I mean at least not just for the girls. It works both ways I think. Whomever is shy does the same thing

0|0
    0|0
  • because we don't want to be caught? it's embarrassing...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Because they're so secretive they never like guys knowing certain things lol

0|0
    0|0