Wearing heels to a date - a must?

Oh, and do you guys like wedge heels? I heard many guys don't like those, they prefer slimmer ones like stiletto heels...or do you not care at all? =)

Ok, I thought guys really hated wedge heels, but they are just easier to work, esp. if I don't know if the date will turn into a more active date. Glad to hear that it doesn't matter to most guys!

Most Helpful Guy

• to be honest I really wouldn't notice, to me heels are heels

What Guys Said 3

• it's just sexy, but most guys would care more about how you are than your clothers, etc, except if you are wearing such clothers that it looks like you don't take care of yourself.

• I prefer when a date wears heels. That way when the check comes and I run off she can't catch me.

• yes..they're so sexy

What Girls Said 3

• Whatever, do what you please -bottom line, most guys don't notice shoes. Unless you're wearing neon green clown shoes perhaps?

• if you can wear heels, go for it. unfortunately my boyfriend is about my height, so heels are out of the question for me :(

• Yeah, if I date a guy and I'm not sure how tall he is, I leave my heels at home, just to be sure....which is a little silly in my case because I'm only 5'4 but you never know and I'm really bad at estimating people's heights.

• just wear what you like that looks good with your outfit. you seriously think if a guy sees a hot girl in a cute outfit wearing wedges that he's gonna be like "ew?" well a straight one wouldn't. heels or at least nice flats/sandals on a date is good. you wanna look like you tried on the date and a lotta men do find heels sexy