GUYS: Is this actually hot to you?

I dyed the underside of my hair a dark purpley, bergandy color and you can see it really well in the daylight, so if I tie my hair up in a pony tail the under side of it and the bottom half of my head/hair is the purpley color and when I have my hair down it just looks brown unless I move and then you see like hints of purple, and few guys I know say it's hot, along with since I did it I have been hearing more guys call me hot, so my question is, is this really hot?

i don't really know if this is relevant but the people I'm around are very I guess normal so what I've done really makes me stand out

Most Helpful Guy

• My girlfriend has the same thing. In the back if you lift up her hair it's purple underneath. She has pitch black hair so very hot. She use to have her bangs purple too which looked kinda cool.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, it sounds really, really attractive, I've always liked this look with blonde/red(pink?) so a darker mix definitely sounds great.

• I prefer blonds. Doesn't sound ugly, but its been done before. Idk, if guys think its hot, then good for you (not being sarcastic). Never seen it, so I can't say.

• If that's what you like. I'm just not a real fan of dyed hair.

• Probably. Wanna post some pixx?

• sounds hot!

• Very Hawt.

• I can digg it, but do what think is cool if you want to attract the guy for you.

What Girls Said 0