Which hairstyle do guys prefer? pic included

guys out of these three hairstyles which one do guys prefer most?

link

or

link

or

link

thanks all!

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 70

• They each go best with different facial features. There is no "best" overall, just a best for different faces.

• id prefer number 1 with the color of number 2 or 3.

just sick to death of blond girls everywhere, its insulting I have real blond hair. so I have a heavy bias towards darker and red hair now. I like long hair that's wavy, but not too curly. I used to have hair that kind of looked like number 1 ha ha all natural and I sh!t you not girls loved it for some reason (but I had it because I like heavy metal haha)

• The first one looks great... The second is too plain and bland for me... The third one is too curly for my taste.

• #2 is most eye-catching to me personally, but really, all of those are great. Lol, I thought you were going to give some examples of really ugly hairstyles. But all of these are cool.

• That long curly brown hair, but then again, I am biased towards anything that is the alternative to Megan Fox.

Either way, that hair is actually done well, and is all shiny.

• I think the 2nd one is the HOTTEST (the one with the Odette Yustman look-alike). Whoever that 2nd girl is in your link -- she is amazing!

• Megan Fox....are you a guy?

• Ya she must be new?!?! Does anyone have any more links of her they can post up???? She is crappin-A hot.

• first one fsho...sexyyy hair and natural...megan fox had to straighten that sh*t

• All three are cute. I like the first one, but it totally depends on the color of the hair, what you look like, etc.

It's difficult to judge when you don't know who the hair is going on, you know? lol

• I like this one link more than any of those. But the first one is fine.

• None, I prefer realllly relaxed loose big curls. It's such a cute look on women, I wish more did it.

• #2.

• None.. TOO LONG O_o

• generally the second one, but it really depends on what you look like :) all of them are nice anyway ^^

• 3 for me

• I like 1 the best. Its kind of hard to look at just the hair becuase the girl with the hair really does affect a persons answer. I love the long loose curls.

• one is great. two is a close second. third is just too curly for me.

• 1st one... and not just on her either. lol.

No short cuts?

• Number 3! I love curls!

• #1, but am much more interested in what she thinks about things than high maintenance hair.

• 1 is definitely my favorite because I LOVE really long hair and I like that it is a little curly

• The first one, the third one, then the second one.

All of them are good tho, and the only reason #2 is last is because I'm a sucker for curly hair. :P

• #2, although all 3 girls are attractive.

• I got it wrong , my answer is belong ;

link

• The first.

• As many have previously stated, it depends on whether the girl suits the hair but for me in almost all cases it would be 1 without question; I love that slightly wavy/curly look, it seems natural yet beautiful.

• #2 then #1 I love straight hair on girls but it also depends on facial features

peace,

• Depends on what you look like. The first is my favorite though

• the third one

• It all depends on the girl and how she can pull it off. I prefer the first one though, it's a gorgeous look.

• I think it depends on the occasion and the girl but I think 1 and 2 can be everyday and 3 can be for special events

• More from Guys
    40

What Girls Said 24

• Wavy and curly hair is hottest... no doubt. And Megan Foxs hair is plain... nothing great about it. I say number 3 is best. A lot of guys are choosing number one which is also good. But it would be better if it was dark brown.

P.s- Emmy Rossum is gorgeous. (#3)

• I wouldn't use that pic of Megan Fox.

Try this link I have hair like hers and guys love it

link

• I think it has a lot to do with who is wearing the style. The first one looks ready for sex on a beach so men will be drawn to that. the second one is boobs galore, and the third is miley (enough said).

I think the last is the best, then the first. The second is just plain and boring.

• i prefer 1 :) my natural hair is like the girl in the 1st link (but black)! belive me it brings great shape to your face! f you have pretty good checks :)

• You should have opened a poll. FIRST definitely. I thinks its really cute and sexy.. likes tames bed hair.

• I know I'm not a guy, but I LOVE number 1! Love the messy look :)! I think half of the guys misinterpreted the question and thought you meant which girl. They were just like OMG MEGAN FOX. Her hair is hideous on that picture. bleggghhh

• first one. the bangs are amazing and lvoe the hair!

• All my guy friends said the first

• I really wish I had hair like in the first picture. My hair is just super naturally straight if I were to curl my hair by two hours it would be straight again. It is super hard to style my hair which sucks

• first , definitely

• I like the first one, except darker hair, and less messy waves.

I guess you could say I'd like it if you could put #1 and #2 together.

• #1 is my favorite because I love loose curls. more wavy than curly. I wish my hair was more like #1's. Mine's just really straight and boring. it doesn't stay curled for long when I curl it.

• they prefer whatever hairstyle makes a girl feel the most confident.

• i have curly hair, on the bottom it's very loose waves but on top some of it is quite curly

• Megan Fox is an absolute BABE

• i like the 3rd. what do all you guys have against curly hair?

• Definetally the 3rd one :D

• i like #1 and #2

• 1 is pretttyy

• Number 1.

• Third, ha ha it looks like my hair :)

• The guys are going to like the first because the girl looks so relaxed and ready...for sex. The last looks too...the opposite of that.

• love the first one

but which would go better with your face?

those styles look good on those girls cause they're gorgeous regardless

• the megan fox hair WITHOUT megan fox