Which girl sounds sexier/ prettier?

Girl one;

5'5 light skinned Latina with black edgy hair always straight, medium length. Big deep brown eyes. Pear shaped and curvy, about 150lbs. Wear a lot of skinny jeans and band t shirts. Larger nose. Big lips and has three piercings in one ear and two in the another. 36C

Girl 2.

5'4, fair skin, auburn- brown hair that's wavy & medium length, and kinda slanted bright blue green eyes. Some freckles, more hourglass, 125 lbs. 34B, Just a single piercing in each ear. Kinda button nose. Medium lips. Wear some trendy stuff, but mostly dress her style.

Girl 3.

5'3 with tan skin, short light brown curly hair, and big medium brown colored eyes. 125 lbs, kinda curvy. A little bigger nose than girl2. 34A Two piercings in each ear. Larger lips than girl 2. Wears just t shirts and jeans normally. Follows some trends.

Most Helpful Guy

• If we only cared about physical appearances, I would be able to give an honest answer right now.

Really, I think a girl is sexy when her character is sexy. (What I mean is, she should be walking, talking, standing, sitting, eating, drinking, etc. in a sexy way.)

What makes a girl sexy is not her body, but how she carries it.

What Guys Said 11

• I like the sound of the first two... I think I'd pick girl two although I do like latina girls and brown eyes, to be honest I think her boobs are abit big for my own taste... lol

• clearly girl 2. she has the best body by a good margin. shape wise, bust wise, weight wise and I'm a sucker for blue or green eyes. So hot to me personally.

• girl 1

• girl 3

• girl 2

• I would say girl 2. I love wavy brown hair and I'm a complete sucker for girls with blue eyes

• Girl2 but has to be Latin American.

• I don't know how to single out one of these.

• 2, Impossible to judge without pictures though.

• I equate 'curvy' as a euphemism for fat so girl number 1 is out of the running. When I saw, '34A', I stopped reading. Although I don't like wavy hair, of the three, girl number two would do.

• Curvy as in not fat, just major curves

• If you saw her, you would know that she isn't fat

• She may not look fat. I can understand that, but she won't look thin either. 5'5" and 150lbs is overweight. That's not my subjective statement, that's the medical definition for her size and weight.

I'm a guy in the 50th percentile for weight and I weight 155 at 5'10". not sure what percentile a girl 5 inches shorter than me would fall into, but its gotta be around 70th percentile.

• 2... Kinda hard to judge without pics, though.

What Girls Said 3

• im sure the 3 girls are all lovley in there own way try to get to know them inside and maybe you will find out wich 1 is beautiful beauty comes from with in not the out side maybe the girl will become some 1 else in a year you don't like but if the girl you like is beauty with in she willnever change also peopleget older patter and change through years what a ?

• Girl 2 : )

• 2.I'm biased because I'm an hourglass

Although,I'm starting to like small boobs,so 2 or 3