Could someone help me pick a good hair style?

i think my hair is boring now, and too long. I want a medium length hair style, slightly past the shoulders. posting a link of a hair style would be good.

here's me: link

Most Helpful Girl

• You have good solid features to work with, so first I advise to find a stylist with curl hair experience. The care of your hair will go much farther than a simply change of style. Secondly, you have long hair! Get creative. Until you know what your new do will look like, change it up with what you've got!

Your thick hair makes messy up-do's super easy. Bobby pins and invisible hair-ties should be your best friend. Remember, sometimes setting a do when it's wet will help the shape. Have fun with with side parts and a low side ponytail. If the volume of your hair gives you trouble for a particular look, use a straightener, but there are several looks you can do with your hair right now that is much harder to manage with shorter or straighter hair.

link

This is a fantastic example of working the curls. If you want to know how to make your curls be more defined, the specialized stylist is a must!

What Guys Said 1

• You better keep it contemporary or it will be wacked out.

What Girls Said 3

• Okay, what's awesome is that with your face being oval, you actually have a lot of options. But the best thing to do? Stop in at a salon some day and ask a professional "what kind of hairstyle options would look good on me?". They'll be happy to share their expertise!

• link

I LIKE THAT LOL

its kinda hard because I don't know what you look like but yeah.

theres side bangs in there and a number of layers

• oooooh do it long and wavy - pretty :)