Do you guys agree with my rating panel idea?

i came up with what I think is a brilliant idea. every city/town should select a random sample of a panel of guys that represents 20% of the city's male population (that way all preferences should be represented at the panel). then every girl in the city should have to go before the panel and get rated by each guy. then the guys average the ratings of girls. any girl who is 8 or over gets to stay as she is and go out in public. any girl under an 8 is confined to her house until she fixes herself (probably with plastic surgery), then she has to be rated again to try to join the public. I know every guy has different ideas of what's hot and not, but we'll standardize it so 10 means drop dead gorgeous, 5 means average/boring, etc. and the averaging of the scores should control for the different preferences. I think this is a very good idea and should be implemented immediately. I told all my friends. the guys agree heartily (what guy doesn't want scores of hot women all over the place?) and all my girl friends agree as well. they say they're tired of seeing ugly girls walking around. who wants to help me propose this to congress?

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree as long as the also institute a panel for guys who must have a d*** over 7" if they fall short then it's bye bye d***

What Girls Said 2

• Just as long as we can have a panel of girls as well to rate the guys of the city, and every guy who is rated as less than an 8 can be castrated so as not to reproduce unattractive children.

• :o But I don't wanna lose them. I didn't even use them yet. lol

• Take my balls and I'll cut your throat, plain and simple :)

• This actually made me laugh so hard! Lol. That would be an extreamly long and painfull process. And you would still have to look at the ugly people when eating them lol

What Guys Said 1

• The f***. What about ugly guys? They just get off the hook?