Barbershop or Beauty Salon?

This one is for the guys on the site. Girls feel free to put in your thoughts if you so choose. I was getting my hair cut by my sexy hairstylist(only person to cut my hair in three years) today and thought about which would you prefer.A barbershop or a beauty salon? I've never been to a barbershop.

Most Helpful Girl

• go to a beauty salon and you can see the girls =] go to a barbershop. well you see the old guys.

=]

What Girls Said 4

• I prefer beauty salon because I can get my nails done too depending on whether or not they have it and you can get your eye brows done as well as your hair . I love getting pampered so I'll go change my look once in a while

• I know the stylist might do a better job, but there's something that's sexy about a guy going to a barbershop. Like one with the pole and everything. I don't know, I guess I'm just a sucker for that old school kind of stuff.

• I think it would depend on whether you want a stylish, edgy cut. Or if you want a cheap, quick, basic cut with some male comrodery to go along with it. I know guys that go to both.

• I would prefer a beauty salon.But it depends on the one that will make you feel good

What Guys Said 0