What can I do with my situation?

I'm 20 years old and I've come to the conclusion that I'm unattractive. now I don't need pity or anything, I've learned to accept it, but that still doesn't help me get some decent looking girls. people say work on your personality, but I've been told that I'm a blast to hang out with, yet no girls wanna be anything more than friends with me. some usually bullsh*it me with some stupid excuse, but a couple were honest with me and told me it was because of my face. I appreciate the ones who were honest, because they gave closure while the others just left me confused. I see a few of my friends get girls all the time without lifting a finger, usually because the girls think there cute and shi*t, so I know looks play a big part with girls liking you. I overheard a couple girls rating me, and they gave me a 4.7 out of 10. so my question is if I decided to hit the weight room and build an amazing body, how many points would that boost me up, and how much would it help with getting DECENT looking girls. I don't care about the HOT ones. I'm already a pretty well kept guy, and I'm about 5'10. so where would having an amazing body put me on a 1-10 scale, and how much increased interest would I see from girls? I'm only asking this because I don't hang around any muscular guys, so I don't know there success with women.

please I don't need your sympathy, I just need answers to my question, meaning I need 100% honesty.

*

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I don't know what you look like, but you either need to clean yourself up, or lower your standards. If you're as unattractive as you say you are, you won't get a supermodel, but you can still get a pretty girl. My advice: give yourself a makeover. Hit the gym, get a haircut, update your wardrobe. Every guy has potential once he cleans himself up!

What Guys Said 0