Are stretch marks on a 16 year old girl unattractive?? (behind legs and on tummy)

Had a baby worried i can't get a guy any more.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't believe that you got a baby at 16... and that you are worried about stretch marks and how boys would think about them...worry about the baby for goodness sakes and if I were a guy I would not want to date someone who has a child at your age especially if she cares more about getting guys ( how she ended up in that situtation ) than her baby... unless he just wants a hook up. There are other things that guys look for in a girl other than looks like if they would make a good mother... for their own kids...

What Guys Said 2

• There are creams for that stuff.

• Look at it this way: If you are worried about finding a guy to accept your stretch marks, then it seems like you're already OK with finding a guy to accept you having a child. So with that bit of self-confidence, I say you'll find a way to get over your stretch marks.

What Girls Said 5

• I can't believe you'd be worried about guys after having a baby at such a young age. That should be the last thing on your mind. Your trouble with getting guys from now on isn't going to be of your stretch marks, it's going to be because of the fact that you have a child. I've been there, and it's tough.

• Maybe you should focus on the fact that you have a kid rather than how your stretch marks will look.

• Stop worrying about how guys look at you, you're a mom now so start caring about your baby instead of trying to get another kid.

• Stretch marks or no, A baby at 16 is pretty unattractive.

• it happens to a lot of girls. you're not the only one. nothing to worry about