Is being pale unattractive?

I'm Norwegian, Irish, and British so I'm naturally pale. I could tan for months and fry my skin and only get a little bit darker. Spray tanning and tanning beds are out of the question so please don't suggest those.

So my question is, since I really can't do much about my lack of tan, is being pale unattractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really pale and I would never get a tan. I like my skin tone

What Guys Said 2

• Pale is unattractive, at least not to me. I know many women that have paler skin and are still very beautiful.

• Definitely not. I love pale.

What Girls Said 3

• Definitely NOT.Especially if you're European,being pale is far from unattractive.Porcelain skin is something many women would kill for.

Don't worry about tanning,worry about protecting your skin!Always use sunblock,avoid the sun and take good care of your skin,if anything,you should be proud of your skin.

I read somewhere a while back that due to the "Twilight"/Vampire craze,pale skin is "in"

• Pale is the new tan!

• As long as you don't look like a ghost then your fine. I am pale too.