Guys what do you notice about a girl right off the bat?

what are some personality traits, physical attributes, mannerisms that girls do that you notice right away? I am so ready to start dating again, and am just curious as to what kind of things get noticed.

Thanks everyone for your answers. definitely helpful and insightful!

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls are hot. Some girls are cute.
    Some few are beautiful.

When I look at a girl, her face gets me first.
    I don't define beauty. My own feelings define them.
    I would know, because she had me at hello.
    You have to do nothing, and it just happens that you might like her.

When I look at a girl's face, her eyes gets me first.
    You might not know this, but by smiling genuinely without any makeup is enough.
    I would know, because that was what she did.
    Seeing that little happy glint in her eyes is enough to make her beautiful.

If that's the first few things I'd notice. Together with a touch of her personality that would further define how she might be the girl I would date.

What Guys Said 40

• You will come across two men. One who notices everything, and one who only chooses what he wants to notice and that's it.

This will determine what type of relationship you will be in, so be careful.

When I'm out, the first thing that strikes my attention is hair and figure. There are many beautiful woman out there, so I'm not just after any girl who is beautiful, but rather a girl who matches my personality.

I pay attention to how she talks, is she loud and obnoxious, or is she quiet and shy? Then I try to figure out how she handles herself, aka stability. I personally like a girl who is independent and can hold her own. A girl who will fight me for the check.

I pay attention to the type of humor she has, I'm more of a sarcastic type so I generally look for a sarcastic girl.

Good manners mean a lot to me as I grew up in a family that has strict manners. Its okay to have bad manners some time, but generally I like to see if she has class or not.

Style/Good fashion sense is a big plus.

Last but not least, similarities. I try and think of as many similarities I might have with her, even if we haven't spoken.

Every man is different. This is just me. My suggestion is to just be yourself, every guy will notice different traits, some more than others.

Just keep yourself clean, tidy and energized, Be patient and be the best you can be!

I Hope that helps you a little bit!

Bye bye =)

• First thing I look for is if she's smoking. I don't care how hot a woman is, I have nothing for smokers and druggies. Nothing you hear me?

Secondly, I look for clear signs she's taken: wedding rings, men's rings and so on. If she's taken, forget her. No reason to mess with other people's property...too much drama.

Next is her hygiene. Dirty clothes(work clothes being the exception), bad breath, matted hair, funky smell. Shows a lack of class and personal pride if this is the case.

Finally, I look at how she reacts to me. If I get the typical nose-in-the-air because I'm not her type or lack of manners then the hell with her.

For physical stuff, I look at her legs. Women with good legs normally has a good body to follow up with. This is not a prerequisite as the other factors are.

• First things I notice are hair, face and figure. However, I'd still only date her if I like her personality - if I saw an attractive girl being a complete bitch I'd lose interest quickly.

• If she is looking straight on and someone I've not met before it would be her height, face, eyes, smile, legs, the way she dresses - basically her presence. If she is looking to the side, maybe her hair, shoulders, face, dress, legs, butt and shoes. Believe me when I say some guys DO notice what shoes you are wearing, as for some they make you that much more attractive.

But if it has to be the top things I notice - it would have to be personality. It would have to be someone who genuinely has a sense of life about her; really doesn't care about money or looks but is compassionate and sincere and just happy being herself. Basically someone who genuinely loves me and cares for me. :)

• I usually work from the head down. I look at her face, then her eyes, then her hair. Then I look at her chest, waist, then butt lol and then the legs.

I really like a girl with a tones tight butt, and a girl that clearly shows that she takes care of herself. And the jaw line... That is a HUGE thing for me, a girl with a powerful jawline to me is really hott. Like this picture.

link I think the girl in the black, her jaw line is perfect.

As far as personality traits, I like a girl who doesn't take the small things seriously, and that I can joke around with and have fun with, without her thinking I'm weird or immature or something stupid like that. I also think that she can be serious just as much as she jokes around.

As far as manners, too proper comes off as being snobby, so I mean, be polite and be fun, but don't be rude and don't be a slob.

• Want to see the posters I got in my room? Lmao check these out! ^^

http://www.allposters.com/-sp/Black-and-White-Nude-Posters_i2655315_.htm

http://plakaty.biz.pl/galerie/tanya-chalkin-sleeping-b_1008.jpg

• I think it's hysterical that her jaw is what you are pointing out! :)

• Her face and see if she's kind hearted or not. Too many bitches out there.

• What I notice depends a lot on my mood, the surroundings, and my "horny level". There are times when facial features catch my attraction. Other times when my "meter" is higher nice breast, butt, or torso might catch my attention. Sometime its a great set of legs. Who knows what triggers things. Its likely not all that much different for women attraction to men. There are to many variables to count to zoom in on one strategy. Overall, look healthy, happy, confident, show enough shape to be interesting but not too obvious either. Easy on makeup. Get some physical exercise, not because your out of shape of anything. But because someone who is more physically confident also broadcasts these messages and this is very attractive.

The sexiest image I caught of a girl was in my college days. She was wearing an innocent near full length light sweater dress that did not show anything. It was early spring, warm and comfortable in the sun but the breeze was cool if you know what I mean. She was clearly enjoying the sun as she leaned back against a post. I caught an image that lasted only seconds that few could have seen. She seemly was not wearing anything under the dress. Very sexy, And, usually... dresses generally don't do much for me, jeans would be a better bet...

So, who knows what does it. The best I can say is to try to go for the full look.

• Texting. I notice if she's constantly pounding away on her phone, and it kinda is a turn off.

• for me, its the overall friendliness feel. if a girl smiles a lot, makes great eye contact, and has a great attitude towards everyone, that's usually the first thing I notice

• Good to know, thanks! :D

• I share his opinion and I'll add if she's having fun with whatever she's doing.We like it when people have fun and are drawn to it, its human nature to want to share in pleasure/fun/laughter =)

• First face, then eyes, then smile , then hairstyle and the rest of the ways she presents herself.
    You know.. healthy looking body, nice apple bottom, smooth legs.. Sense of fashion..
    Voice tone.. facial expression .. stuff like that.. if knows what she's talking about.. enjoys herself..

So.. basically appearance than trying to guess what's she's thinking..

I could have gone into more details but that's like writing a letter during WW1

• hmm good question:) well I first notice the color of the eyes (im not the kind of guy who thinks about boob or ass size and finds that that is just ignorant and disrespectful and shallow) with mannerism, its probably the way the girl speaks and associates with people, what kind of friends she has, and you might laugh at this, but a sign I sometimes see as a sign of good mannerism is if a girl covers her mouth if she yawns, etc. just be kind, sweet, nice and "girl-like" and respect yourself and your body and be yourself and be confident:) a nice guy wouldn't be able to resist:) good luck:)

• Face/eyes/hair, mouth, jaw line and neck, chest, arms, hands, if she's facing me then I'll notice her waist area, or if she's facing away I'll notice her lower back and ass, then legs.

Now keep in mind all that stuff might be in different orders or not happen at all. Since I usually don't think about what I look at and just look, it's hard to actually go back and describe where your eyes went, know what I mean?

As far as personality, I'm a pretty good body language reader, too bad I don't make use of it lol. I can tell very quickly if you are extroverted or introverted, outgoing or reserved (yes, there's a difference), what your overall demeanor is, if you are relaxed or tense, if you are strong and assertive, or calm and agreeable, just things like that. So I can usually tell if I'm into how a girl acts or if we are at way different parts of the spectrum.

• Her face, her waistline, & her hips & curves appearance wise... Really, anything feminine (The figure definitely qualifies LOL) That;s just an added bonus, though... if the girl's personable & really sweet or nice to me, and also fun to be with & easy to talk to, I'm hooked, & even if it didn't work out as dating, if you wanted one you could have a BFF for life!

• Depends how I'm feeling if I'm feeling horny I guess her breasts, a** and curves,

If I'm just feeling normal though facial appearance and yet again breasts(PLEASE don't think I'm a pervert but it's true for majority of guys!)

Hope I helped =)

• well body language is cute

but eye contact is most important

id say if you see a cute guy and want him

dont want for him to fight back in forth in his head weather or not he has a chance

and you can save him the nerves and go use that nigga

but if you really don't wanna do that then id say you suck

but use lots of body langauge, dress nice show of your good attributtes

• 1. Face

2. Behavior (how she talks, sits, etc)

3. Figure

• Face, body, choice of jewelry, Nail color, clothes, the way she carries herself and her expression all things I notice in the first minute of meeting you.

• Eyes, smile, figure, before we speak. When we're talking I just look for her to be friendly and self confident, I don't mean you can't ever feel embarrassed or blush (that tells me you like me also) but be confident in your style and how you carry yourself. If you talk about yourself the entire time I'm going to think you're kinda selfish and high maintenance, so ask about me too.

• As for physical attributes I'm looking at their figure as a whole, but namely I'm focusing on her butt; I'll try to make some sort of eye contact next to identify some sort of personality on a broad level. Mannerisms? Those I can't really pick out unless I spend a good amount of time with her. Personality traits I look for are being down to Earth and a subtle, witty sense of humor. That's all I look off right from the start.

• 1. Face

2. Hair

3. Body (and what she's wearing)

3. How she speaks (fast, slow, etc)

4. What she is saying

• Body type

( . Y . )

Eyes

I generally don't date someone that I haven't talked to on the phone, in person, or online. Personality is one of the first things that would attract me to her.

• I just look at the face and her hair. It's hard to notice traits/mannerisms during the first meeting.

• 1. Legs

2. Bodylanguage (I make a lot of judgements here)

3. Eyes and facial expression (more judgements ;) )

• first I look at the body type they have, then I work around to the face. As I get to know a girl personality is a factor too. Also, the people who you hang around with and the way you carry yourself contributes to how, not only guys, but all people look at you.

• Her eyes...a very sexy part of a woman.

• anything that spark... it can be her eyes...her clothes, her boobs, her hair etc...

anything that flash and attract attention

but in social situation her eyes or dress since I focus on that mainly.

• Good positive personallity and hygne.

• Wtf are you a girl

• Hell no. Do you want a girl that's always sad or dull? Unless your goth. Do you want a girl a with yellow teeth ,Because I sure as hell don't.

• her eyes

• make your butt look big

• HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA so good!

• Is it completely inappropriate of me that I instantly thought of sir-mix-alot XD BABY GOT BACKKK!!! XD

• Face, legs, butt, boobies, hair

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 4

• First thing my boyfriend noticed were my boobs. Then my face.

• Confidence. That's sexy to a guy, and a girl! =)

• A girl that has good hygen. A girl that has a nice smile. A girl that is'nt a drama queen. A girl that is open minded. A girl that isn't weak minded. The list continues.

• Boobs and Butt, facial features. Then personality later on. Not all guys - but a lot.

• That was kind of an unfair generalization...granted a lot of guys are douchebags but not alll of them are, so to go ahead and say something like that was a little unfair in my opinion. I know a lot of guys that want a relationship. hell, my brother finds looks important but he's looking for a girl to marry, he doesn't do one night stands, personality and if she's truthful means the most to him so to generalize guys that isn't fair.

• *faithful and honest

• Notice how I put not all guys- but a lot at the end.