I have come to the conclusion?

Girls love hair.

Every girl I date seems to have a fascination with my hair, I had long hair and girls always touched it, hell I'd even had random girls ask to touch my hair. I have short hair now and they still touch my hair! It looks like any other guys now, why is this still an issue? Do I own magic hair or something? It doesn't really bother me, I just think it's a very random thing.

So, do girls love hair, and what in particular makes hair nice?

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! especially if it is stylish and suits the guy. If I touch your hair and it feels soft and smooth then I'd probably touch it again haha. things like that. It's good that you aren't annoyed with the girls that touch your hair. Take it as a compliment. It's nice to see a guy with nice hair

What Girls Said 3

• I love hair! I just broke up with my boyfriend who was going bald and I was disappointed with his lack of hair. My previous boyfriend had the most amazing hair I would just go round his house to play with it for a few hours!

• girls do love hair! they love the most random parts of guys, I swear to God! I love it when a guy's hair is soft and not oily, it's long enough to run my fingers through it and smells all good. Not girly smelling, just clean and manly :) Also guys with afro hair, I love sticking random stuff in his hair and seeing if he notices! ha ha best!

• yes hair is really important! style and probably your positive attitude make it even better

What Guys Said 1

• Well, f***. My hair is sh*t and I have no idea how to style it.