Do you dress depending on your mood in the morning?

ugh, sometimes when I wake up I subconsciously put on all dark clothes, I look in my closet and I really mostly have dark clothes..blue or black shirts. would buying some brighter clothes ( even though it's fall ) make that little difference? or is that a dumb theory?

do you dress like you're going to a funeral some days?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I get dressed in the morning the only thing that determines what I will wear is what the weather is like outside that day and whether or not I'm going to a place that has some sort of a dress code. My favorite outfit that I own is camo cargo pants and a Thundercats hoodie (don't laugh). If I can get away with wearing that outfit that day given the weather and the occasion I will, regardless of my mood. Otherwise I'll grab the first pair of suitable pants and shirt out of the closet that will suffice given the dress code/occasion and weather, without even really paying attention.

What Guys Said 2

• i just throw on whatever ugly ass clothes I have laying around. couldn't give a sh*t about whatever my mood is.

• I do it subconsciously not on purpose. Whenever I'm feeling down or insecure (hey we all get those days) I tend to wear more layers and darker colors, don't know why

What Girls Said 3

• Hah, definitely. Most days (especially in winter) I'm just too tired to wear anything that is not totally comfortable and don't put much effort in. And yeah, I dress in black or gray or dark blue like, the majority of the time. I just tend to buy a lot of clothes in those colors, I don't think it reveals anything about my personality. It is just versatile, haha.

• I'm exactly like that lol. My style is just a little darker I guess. I don't think that buying brighter clothing would make a difference if you gravitate towards dark clothing.

• Sometimes I wake up not in the mood.

So I throw on a white T and some sweats.

Everyone has those days,

Yeas I think you should mix it up a bit and get some more bright clothing.

Your choice. You can stick with blue just get a lighter blue if you like.

White is good too, no need to throw on a yellow shirt to be different.

Thats all I got to say.