Ladies, which do you want to see your man in? (Which is the sexiest?)

I have seen a bunch of questions lately asking about underwear. And it made me wonder which is the most popular of mens underwear in womens eyes.

• Boxers
  • Briefs
  • Boxer Briefs
  • Thongs
  • Men that want to see results - click here

Most Helpful Girl

• Well.Briefs aren't good for guys cus it keeps their junk too close to their body, which can be damaging (lower sperm count, etc) and boxers aren't good for them either cus it doesn't give enough support, etc.Learned that all in anatomy class. Ha ha.

So considering that and my own personal preference, I love a guy in boxer briefs. They're tight enough to give a good amount of support and show off everything I want to oogle, and they're loose enough to be comfortable for the guys. It's win win for both sides.

What Guys Said 1

• I noticed that a lot of girls said boxers & boxer briefs. Is there a certain reason why girls think guys look hot in them? I would like to know what girls find so attractive about them? (just curious)

• Well in my opinion, briefs looks too much like panties. Not sexy. And thongs, I think it is obvious why no one voted for those. Boxers are the best, but if a guy has a really nice package he can pull off some boxer briefs

• I prefer boxer briefs because they're more flattering and are more mature looking; I think boxers are rather juvenile.

• Thanks for your comments!

What Girls Said 10

• boxer briefs are so sexy! they're tight so you can see the outline of everything. yep. boxer briefs wins for me hands down

• Boxers definitely.

• boxers or boxer briefs

it doesn't matter ;]

• BOXERS!

Thongs/Briefs are such a big turn off for me. Some guys can look hot in boxer briefs and they are normally calvin klein models :D

• boxers.i just don't like to c my man in skinny underwear

• so long as they're funky :)

i don't like the plain ol grey or white ones.i would prefer the smily face ones and whatnot

• boxers; because there sexy and there like shorts and there is even a hole us girls can get into and guys look sexy in them!

• Boxers.

• Definitely boxer briefs w/o a doubt. oh-so sexy.

• Boxers will be a real turn on.