What should a guy do when a girl is hot and cold? (One day she looks interested, next day she doesn't)

And then she comes back to being hot again.

There is this girl who I like and when I met her she was friendly and flirty you know all good signs, next time I see her she was giving me the cold shoulder and I think she was trying to make me jealous by shoving this guy on my face. She has been cold like that ever since although she flirty smiles at me when I flirt with her or remember personal stuff of hers.

I find it annoying and I don't want to be her toy so what should I do?

What Girls Said 1

• ignore her ass. girls don't like that because they like the attention. but if she likes you, she'd come running to you asking y you being an asshole? see her reaction when you start ignoring her :-)

What Guys Said 1

• The best thing to do would be to show her you won't play hot and cold/jealousy games. Don't talk to her or even look at her. I guarantee she'll come back after 2 days. If you go out of your way to talk to her, you'll be giving her "power". She'll know that she has you...and girls almost always play games. Lower her "value" by not acknowledging her and make her "chase" you. If she doesn't, then she probably isn't really in to you.

If she is (and I think she is), she'll re initiate contact with you because confident girls won't allow themselves to be ignored by a guy they like.