What do you think about this style?

I am thinking of pretty much copying this style of David Bowie. link

Both the clothing and the hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer the ziggy stardust/aladdin sane style

• Seconded. I love Diamond Dogs era, though. Little tweed suits and sparkly dangle earrings.

What Girls Said 3

• me gusta

• I myself do not like that style for a guy.

But that's just me.

• I think the only person who could pull off David Bowie's style is David Bowie himself (who is a god, btw) and to my knowledge you are not David Bowie, so no.

What Guys Said 5

• Hey, there.

Personally... I hate it. hahaha! It would only work if you're a rockstar or some sort of flamboyant entertainer. I assume you're going for a metrosexual style? My own style is metrosexual but the key to retaining masculinity is being strong but understated. Flamboyance, more often than not, is ridiculous. Any other pictures?

• Do I understand you correct if you mean that I should wear clothes that don't stick out? I don't want to look like everybody else.

Anyways, another picture: http://tinyurl.com/2crtg5m

• You can stick out but there's a way to do it tastefully as opposed to peacocking. You don't have to have a loud or showy style to stand out, I assure you. People who are dressed simply can often stand out because of choice of color tone, fit, and pattern.

That picture... I don't like it so much. I've been looking at some of his photos and I generally don't like his "performance" outfits. He does have good suits though and this jacket is awesome. http://bit.ly/cx2I3k

• Okay, I see what you mean. Yes, I must agree, that's an awesome jacket. I have been thinking of buying a leather jacket actually but you rarely or never see such good-looking jackets in the stores where I live.

• Jackets class, lol. I think he lost most of his flair after 1980, though. The makeup of my hairstyle is a bit like Bowie circa- Aladdin Sane. Its cool, 'cos my hairstylist was a Bowiehollic back in the day, and like, its been said I'm the next David Bowie, haha.

Still, I reckon you should just borrow what you dig from this but don't copy it exactly. What tour was this?

• After he stopped doing coke he seemed to lose his creativity, although still good at times, but in the 70's he was among the GREATS.

• Nope, I wasn't there, I kind of regret it. But what did he wear in the 70's and 60's when he was not performing? Got any pictures? I found this though: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3145/2681464357_5c2fda4d9a_o.gif I like it a lot!

• Thats class, go for it.

Hm, I don't own any pictures, but if you look on the insides of his albums, on CD, you can find a few. Annd, if you watch the interviews, he usually turns out in style.

• sorry but id laugh if I saw that walking down the street, unless you were david bowie

• What's with this "unless you were David Bowie"? I'm just as much a person as he is.

• But he's David Bowie. People expect that from him 'cos he's carved out these unique styles for himself all his life. People don't expect that from you 'cos they don't know who you are, y'know?

• If you have the confidence to wear it then do it...

• Seems pretty odd for an 18-24 year old.

• Soon to be 24. I'm a grown up =) But if I change the jacket I don't think I will look too old.

• Okay, I thought it was odd because I would look old. But what do you mean with "odd"?

• To be honest its pretty f***ing odd for a 60 year old, LOL. Nevermind 18-24. Although I condone odd dressin' stylesss.