What Is Going On?!!!

I get NOTHING from girls! I'm getting so frustrated. They hardly talk to me or flirt with me. I get smiles, but I think they are just friendly "saying hi" smiles. I work a lot, but I my place of work is full of attractive young woman my age who flirt with other younger guys there, but not me. Why? I think I'm friendly and approachable, decent looking, and I am definitely ambitious, which I know many girls like. I'm confident, but not cocky. One girl that I kind of have a crush on called one of my work associates 'beautiful' today, and she chats and flirts with the other guys. I just don't have that kind of relationship with any girls like that and don't know how to develop one. I think I might come across as a bit of a prude, but I don't know... please advise. Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't know if I cud help u, but ill give it a shot .

basically if they hardly flirt or talk to you then their obviously blind. because by your picture your cute.

other than that, their either just unsociable or jus plain stupid

i mean by the description uve given, seems to me like your a pretty sweet guy.

dont stop trying thoo, I'm sure one of them girls will notice you

try to be more sociable and flirty towards girls. they tend to like flirty guys :3

and as you said, this girl you like that supposedly called you beautiful, sounds like she likes u

and I totally think you should go for it. what's stopping you ?

What Girls Said 4

• Hmm well the guys I notice/like talk to me about anything we have in common/funny stuff, and since I'm super shy, they kind of have to initiate anything that way unfortunately. As for meeting girls, get involved in organizations or go out, whichever is your thing. And well, god dammit, come to California since apparently the girls where you live are totally missing what's right in front of them.

• just be friendly to girls! and flirt like crazy if you're interested in one. if you want a girl make the first move. it's ballsy but you'll get a lot more respect from the girl.

• I agree with imsosozzled. Your cute, sounds like you have confidence, and have other great qualities. Start complimenting a girl you like. Just go for it, if you don't she won't, and you'll miss your opportunity. Also I'm dating a guy that sounds like you and we're having a tough time because he doesn't say what he feels. Girls can't read you maybe they don't know if your interested in them, when they are of you. Guys read girls signals and they approach when they think you like them. Girls do the same. Maybe your not giving off those signals. A guy who shows eye contact for about a min to a girl means they like you. Trying to get closer to them. Girls will smile alot, and play with their hair, or lick their lips.

• Sounds like you're rushing it.

It's going to happen when it's going to happen so just sit back and relax. And no, I'm not saying don't approach any girls and just expect them to show up on your doorstep. What I am saying is that you need to take the pressure off yourself to find a girl. Just be happy and work on yourself for now. Go out and do activities, do something new, invest in yourself. Who knows - you may even meet someone suitable out on a new venture.

Being in a relationship and even dating is a lot of work. So don't try to have a relationship for the sake of having one.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• Ok, let see...

You need to understand what it means to be the attractive guy. One of the major goals of your life is to develop a naturally attractive personality.

In order to do this, you have to understand what women want from a guy. In other words, you have to act in a high status manner every time you meet a new girl!

So how do you know when you’re acting like a real man? The majority of these guys have the same handful of personality traits. By understanding and implementing these traits, you’ll create an attitude that almost all women love!

Here are some of these traits:

- Be Challenging - When you meet a woman, you want to be the challenge! While you’re leading the interaction and doing most of the talking, you want to subtly let her know that you can walk away at any given moment.

- Have an Identity - Having an identity is about truly understanding who you are! It’s about knowing what you want in life and constantly move towards it.

- Be the Fun Guy - As you know, a woman is an emotional creature. When she meets a guy, she enjoys that tingly feeling of sexual tension. The guy who can engage the emotional side of her brain is the one she’ll be attracted to.

And these are only 3 things that can help you to improve your game. If you want some more tips, check out link , it worked for me.

Good luck!

• "I think I'm friendly and approachable"

It's you that needs to do the approaching. Regardless of what they say on here, 99% of women expect the guy to approach her, because if he doesn't, other guys will and those are the kinds of guys she prefers. Just try approaching more and being generally more flirty instead of friendly.

• Thanks. What I meant by 'approachable' was I don't seem stand-offish. I'm just as 'open' as anyone else. I know that I would most likely have to initiate any kind of relationship, but whatever. Thanks again.

• You can literally talk to girls about anything. When they said that to me, I was like "yeah ok" so they told me to tell them something to talk about and no matter what it was, they could just start a conversation with any girls. Just don't think about it and go up and say something. The more you do it, the better you'll get. Nothing's going to change from you being on this site, trying to analyze yourself.

• *first college party btw

but yeah. I got rejected by almost every girl (except the fat ones of course haha) that night but now it doesn't even phase me. repetition repetition repetition