How do you be an individual, if you're a triplet?

I'm a triplet who wants to be an individual. But how can I do that if both my sisters are in the same classes, have the same friends, have the same b'day (lol) and have the same interests. People are always calling us as a group eg. the triplets, them or the (last name) triplets. It annoys all of us and people can't even get our names right! Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Kill the other two...

What Guys Said 1

• As you grow older and develop your own life, you will see that the three of you will be drawn in different directions of life. The three of you will most likely have different interests, personalities, and groups of friends, so those three factors alone will help develop you as an individual.

The triplet situation will wear off as you get older...this is because people change.

Take it from me...I'm a twin. ;)

Good Luck!

What Girls Said 4

• try to do other things without your two sisters maybe? since they are your friends, haven't they figured out who's who? even though you are all identical. I'm a twin. I don't hang with my twin but.. all I can say to you is just try to do different activities or invite someone over without your sisters involved all the time. You are an individual, you may have similarities but not every little thing is exactly the same, that's what makes everyone unique. You are already an individual.

• Be different. Do something your 2 sisters can't do. I'm sure you do have other interests and different talents compared to them. Excell in thes fields where you think will make people acknowledge you. That way, they can separate you from the other two.

• Wear different hair styles and let your different personalitys show.

Join different activitys and wear different things? I don't know well clothing would be a little extreme

• When you get out of high school, it will be much easier. I'm so jealous, I've always wished for a twin, I never even thought about what it would be like to have two more of me. Do you guys think the same way? You should be the stoner one.