Do guys like girls with makeup? Please be honest.

Considering the fact that only whores pack on their makeup for attention, does makeup (even a light coverage) usually make a girl look prettier from a guys perspective. And, in regards to my previous statement, do guys find girls with packed on makeup hot/sexy/older/experienced?

I'm still in high school so the current trends seem to swap and change constantly, although there is a major debate between us girls on the topic of makeup.

Care to give you opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, since your in high school I would say most guys don't have a preferance. They are immature still which will be the case for most guys all their life because guys in general, aren't classy. I'm not trying to bash us guys but its the truth. There are only a small percentage of guys who have class (imyself being classy) and look for women who have true natural beauty. We wan a girl to look just as gorgous when they go out at night as when they wake up in the morning. I do not want a girl loading on the makeup and looking completely different without the makeup. So my advise, do not load it on! Classy good guys like very natural looking women who dress and look classy. THAT IS SEXY!

What Guys Said 5

• I have a never-ending hate for makeup. I want to see a woman's real face, not some stupid mask.

• A bit of make up is nice, But I HATE girls with packed on make up. It shows they are fake, and need it just to get attention. But if you don't even need it, then that's even better!

• Cake faces are a no no. The natural girl with out make up wins every time.

• Girls wear make up and dress up for other girls, not guys.

• i hate girls wearing make up

i prefer the natural beauty

What Girls Said 4

• My opinion on the this topic (as this debate comes up often with girls around me as well) is that less is more. I know plenty of guys who love makeup, and plenty who absolutely hate it. As for looking like you don't care about your appearance, I'm a great example of disproving the "girls who don't wear a lot of makeup come off as 'they let themselves go'" theory. I sometimes wear makeup, but majority of the time do not. When I do, it's barely noticeable eyeliner and sometimes mascara. However, whether I wear makeup or not I am almost always well dressed and find the attention of guys regardless. It's whatever floats your own boat, just make sure you don't look like you put makeup on with a putty knife and maybe balance the makeup according to the outfit so you don't look like you don't care.

• Yes, it does make you look prettier to men as long as you make it }look{ as natural as possible. They hate caked on makeup.

But most guys will claim that they prefer no makeup.

I've written an article elaborating on this, if you're interested link

• Yes,guys like girls with make-up.

If a girl doesn't wear make-up then they say she doesn't take care of herself,she let herself go and doesn't care about her appearance.

They'll pay attention to a cake face before a natural girl.They want arm candy and who do you think is arm candy?The girl with no make-up or the one with make-up?Girl with make-up.

Plus,some girls look a mess without make-up.

And I think it's funny that to get the answer you want,you call girls who wear make-up "whores"

Insecure girls are funny

• I think tastefully done makeup is a definite plus. However some guys are turned off if you look completely different aka worst once the makeup is removed.