Tight shirts on guys?

Do girls like tight shirts on guys? I don't mean like super skin tight, but like if they had a nice chest and biceps that it would show? And what do you think about tight piques(Polo's)? And again, not tight as in shaped after your skin, but tight around the arms and so that you can see the pecs, what's your opinion?

EDIT: I'm 6 foot 3 tall and pretty muscular, in other words I'm pretty big, but no fat, I'm pretty ripped too, and I'm wondering about like abercrombie style shirts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like guys with hollister/abrecrombie shirts.

This tightness is good:

link

I love a guy in a polo!

The secret to finding the right T-shirt is a color that compliments your skin.

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't care for tight shirts on guys...I like guys with a more relaxed style.

• if you really like that kind of style the girl shouldn't have no problem with you wearing it... in my opinion I don't care as long as you feel comfortable with what you wear then were fine =]

• I find it disgusting.

• yes and no

on some it can look good, on others, a bit pretentious

What Guys Said 2

• I hope this goes well, cause I'm 5'8" with a 44 inch chest and a 17 inch neck. It's basically impossible for me to find shirts off the rack that aren't tight, unless they're way too long.

• Judging from the description of your frame, wearing relatively constricted t-shirts around the chest area will make your assets shine. Again, it depends on the goal you want to achieve. Open displays of flesh and big muscles can be intimidating to others and as such, they will adjust their behavior around you - for example, it gives you the alpha male touch amongst other guys and attracts females who find muscles a turn on.