Fashion Question....help!

Hey girls, I just got this new jumper in the mail today! But I'm not sure with kind or color heels should be worn with the jumper?

Below is the link to the jumper you can see the picture! :)

link

Most Helpful Girl

• since the jumper is short...i'd stick with flats since the chest, legs, and arms are revealed

if you really want heals...then I'm sure any would do...everything matches white

just throw some on and see how the look

but I think you should stick with gladiator sandals

• I agree but it is a really hot jumper girl!!!!!! of course almost anything goes with white so enjoy switchin it up and great style girl!!!!

What Guys Said 2

• If your tanned, I'd say white heels would look shocker ^^ if not, it depends on what else your wearing. Match colours with whatever accessories you have, like, white contrasts very obviously with other colours, and y'know. You'll be drawing attention to your shoes, not you, you know what I mean? So if your wearing something else higher up, the same colour as your heels, it looks more... Done.

Like a red handbag and red heels, or something.

• its kinda late for it, isn't it? being october and the outfit being for early to mid summer

What Girls Said 4

• Oh you could do so much fun things-- any bright color would work,

or there's the more traditional gold or black-combine and do poka dots ;)

I think gold gladiator heels or flats would go really well

• anything! something fun and bright would be cool, or gold, I love gold and white

• heels that are colourful and bold...:)

• it's really cute

something with a peep toe would be cute

link