Do stretchmarks really bother guys that much?

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been dating for a while now and I still can't bring myself to let him see me naked. I know that it bothers him because it takes all the intimacy out of it but I just can't help myself. I used to be really small..then I gained a lot of weight from this medication that I took so I resorted to drugs and got tweaker skinny and now I'm back to...a bigger size. I have stretch marks all over my body and I'm just ashamed for him to see them because I'm afraid he will get turned off or break up with me. do they really matter that much?

What Guys Said 1

• really shouldn't matter...he obviously is shallow and you should find someone that accepts you for who you are both outwardly and inwardly

• Well I don't know if they bother him yet too scared to show him I meant I know that he keeping my clothes on bothers him.

• Mama take ya f***ing clothes off ! I got streatch marks I don't matta ! juss , use lots of cocoa butter lotion and tell him your scared to take your clothes off because of it and be like I lost weight and now I gained wait and you got something to say ? booom rite there !!! :D -- yurs truley , a expert

What Girls Said 0