Are thongs out of style?

Random question, I know. I've heard and read about how they are losing popularity. Is this true? Do girls still wear them? What's replacing them?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Nowadays you can buy cheekies, its what I prefer. It's something in between a thong and a normal briefs. I think it's a lot more flattering.

• hmm. I think the fashion statement of them riding above the pants is out of style and dead. a lot of women still wear them though including myself.

• mostly boy shorts are in or french knickers..there more comfy and don't have a knicker line just like the thongs don't either

• I still wear them all the time...they are the most comfy in my opinion..

• I don't wear them anymore, I prefer the boy shorts or the cheeky style. It's a fashion statement that goes unnoticed... lol!

• Many girls still wear them,they just don't feel the need to let the world know they are wearing them

• Yes. Completely out of style.

• i only wear them if I don't want panty lines

usually I wear boy shorts

What Guys Said 1

• Ask Sisqo...That thong tha thong thong thong...let me see that thong...