I have really long, curly eyelashes?

They curl up all the way to my eyebrows. I always get people asking me if I curl them. haha. Does it make me seem sorta gay?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I know a guy like that, and no it doesn't make you look gay! It's more adorable than anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Not at all. Guys tend to have nice eyelashes. I wouldn't think you're gay at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally think that's hot. I wouldn't think you were gay at all. I'd find it really attractive actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • no! I LOVE it when guys have curly eye lashes! I think it's absolutely adorable and makes me a little jealous hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not!

that's actually very cute! (in a straight way) LOL!

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha weird. I don't even know what curly eyelashes look like though XD

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I hope not! I have long eyelashes, though not overly curly.

Sometimes they can be a pain, though (when I wake up, they stick together, It seems like I always have an eyelash in my eye), but otherwise, they're just eyelashes. I'm fairly used to them after having them all my life. When I was little, it was a bit weird to hear old women talking about my eyelashes.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have lobg eye lashes and I've had women tell me that they're really cute and wonder how they can get get a natural pair like mine lol.it's def.not a bad thing.

0|0
    0|0