What are your opinions on guys with tattoos...Ladies?

what kind of reactions or thoughts come to mind when you see us males with tattoos and if YOU have one, what is the reason behind it...if you want to see mine its on my pics

Most Helpful Girl

• not full body or covering a huge area. eccentic pictures here and there like on his arms or back, possibly neck are pretty sexy (ex: snake, dragon, tiger, bird, symbols)

link

link

link

link

link

• Love the links you posted! 3rd is my favorite!

• i actually don't have or plan on getting a tattoo but I LOVE seriously drawing on myself and other people with sharpies and things like that. I have an example on my profile pics

What Girls Said 12

• depends on the guy. it doesn't suit all guys. also the tatts. there are some ugly tattoos out there.

i like tattoos with meaning behind them. I saw this girl on TV who had tons of little tattoos on her chest and arms, etc. I doubt they all had meaning but they were cute and for some reason hot. she was hot though so maybe that's it. hot people + tattoos = hot tattooed people. I used to think you know sleeves and stuff were creepy but I think it depends on the person. if its an unattractive or creepy person then it doesn't help to begin with.

i think some girls may think it gives off the "tough guy" vibe. idk.

yeah but it can be hot. I definitely don't have one because I like my skin as is lol but I can see how someone might take the "your body is a canvas for art approach." go for it if that's your thing.

• Depends entirely on the tattoos. I don't have a problem with them. Virgin skin or not, fine with me. Not a fan of face/neck tattoos. Seems thuggish to me. But sleeves and what not can be sexy, depending on what the tattoos are of.

• Three words: SEXY AND HOT!

I am not inked yet but I will be soon. The tatt shall reflect my deep belief in God and love of Celtic crosses. I am only planning to get one but if it turns out hot, I'd consider a second one.

• Love them, but they don't work on everyone.

Have to find a middle ground and know how and where to place it.

• I guess I'll be the weird girl for saying I really dislike tattoos. What would I think...for me, a man looks good in his own skin without any moderations. Therefore, no tattoos, no piercings, no dyeing hair. Idk, I think they're just gorgeous clean. Never been with a guy with a tattoo.

• Tattoos are hot, regardless where they are. I don't have a tattoo but I'm going to get one soon. :)

• no douchey tattoos- I know a guy with enjoy the ride on his stomach. They're not my favorite, but if they represent something important and permanent they can be hot. Not a big fan of sleeves or huge tattoos personally.

• Depends entirely on where they are and what they are... If I see a guy covered in random designs and symbols that mean nothing, or random comic or cartoon characters... it's a huge turn off.

However, if he has a few that are meaningful and they're tasteful.. they can be very attractive.

There is a fine line between being well tatted and being a walking picasso disaster...

• I love tats! just in moderation... not a lot. maybe like 3 or 4 max. I think they're sexy and make the guy look edgy.

• well if you have a lot of them it can be creepie. but if you just have some that are simple than is pretty cool.

• this is the 3rd time this question has been asked...i love guys with tattoos it looks sexy everywhere on they body

• I think tats are hot but not all over the body.

I prefer a guy with a skull on his shoulder or back.

But TATS ARE HOT

What Guys Said 0