I'm only really attracted to older men?

So recently I've figured out that I'm mainly attracted to older guys.. I'm not really sure why this is? But, I just find them a lot more attractive, intelligent, and mature. I'm currently 16.. Is this weird that I am? Part of it may be because I'm told I look and act older for my age? I don't know though...

by the way.. I'm talking guys like anywhere form 5-15 years older

also. would any guys ever go for a girl younger than them with 5-15 year age difference

thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• you may like older men but older men are not going to date you because of your age you are 16 and you need to be 18 be for some one that is 21 or 32 is going to put them safe at risk of going to jail for you just so they can say they have date some one that is a teenage or what ever try going up a little and be coming 18 and then you can date how ever you like but tell then date some one that is a year older than you and be care full out they are a lot of perverts out there that like to heart young girl and you don,t what that the next time you are think of going out with a guy that 15 years older that you look at the news be for you do

What Guys Said 3

• It's normal, and in fact healthy to be attracted to a man who's mature and has his act together. That said, it's often a bad idea to chase after older men at your age (even 18). It's not because they aren't what you should be looking for, more than that until you're around the same age, you won't be at the same level of maturity they are. I dated a girl nearly over 4 years younger than me for 4 years and eventually had to call it off. You aren't at the same place in life at that point and won't be for a few years still. I'd encourage you to keep your desire for a mature man and admonish you to spend the time you have until then developing yourself in to a mature young woman. Mature men, real men, don't want to be with an immature girl.

• It's totally normal. A lot of the time girls are attracted to older guys and guys; younger girls...

The law may say 18+ but biology says ready to go..

• Under eighteen is off limits, but I always date women 10+ years younger than me. It's totally possible and happens all the time.

• I'm clearly not acting on it until I'm 18.

What Girls Said 1

• Your like me. I am attracted to older guys because their more mature.

Perfectly normal.