Do looks really matter?

I can tell you I really don't have the looks for guys. Being really frank right now, I have a big forehead and no boobs. I am only 95 lbs. I don't get many guys.. I think it because of that.

Most Helpful Girl

• To start off, you're what 16-17 or even younger, Seriously? looks don't matter at your age, embrace who and what you are right now; because sweety you'll blossom in the future and I am fully sure of that.

Before you know it, guys will be asking you out left and right. Don't stress/worry about it. Give it time.

• I'm nearly 18...

• Proves my theory, you're still young and got plenty of time to find "A" guy, don't stress about it. You should really focus on school more at your age. Don't get defensive now.

What Guys Said 3

• To be cruel, you sound rather unattractive with a sort of childish body. I think I know someone who looks like you from my school. If it makes you feel better, I'm really short for a guy, so I get jerked around with too.

• You sound really really small. And yes they do matter but only to a certain extent.

• Then self confidence plays a big part. Be happy with who you are and guys will be drawn to you.

What Girls Said 2

• Aww, hun. Don't worry about your body so much right now, you're still going through puberty. I'm sure you have a pretty face that will make up for everything. :) I know what it feels like to not be able to get guys, but honestly, I don't want a guy who wants me for my body or anything, so it's a bit of a wait. Hang in there, girl!

• It sounds like you're not confident. That really does make a difference.

• I try to be... But I don't want to be because I think it makes me sound all about myself.. :/