Should I be flattered or weirded out?

OK, so Sunday night I got cellulitus.. for those of you who don't know what it is, its an infection under the skin- early stage of a STAF infection/MRSA... and I have it on my left cheek (gross)... I was hiding that side of my face with my hair so my Boyfriend wouldn't see it, but he did... first he thought I was in a fight.. but I explained what it was... But anyway... I was feeling sick and my body was really weak I could barely lift my head, he started getting worried and was being kinda weird saying he was going to cut his face in the same place so I wasn't in pain by myself...that he didn't want me to hurt and he wanted to feel the pain for me... now granted he did have a few drinks but wasn't drunk.. I'm just a little freaked out by it... what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should see a doctor asap: link and link

link

It's an illness and it should be treated.

Your boyfriend got a scare.

• I already did... I have had this before...

What Guys Said 2

• spoken out of context for an analogous attempt at sharing your discomfort, but he's also drunk...ignore it for now

• I'd be a little weirded out. He probably meant well, but yeah, that's weird.

What Girls Said 0