Why didn't he look me in the eyes?

I have this crush..but we never really spoke in person..but today we did.. we were in the hall all alone..he was asking me why I didn't say hi to him..but while he was talking I looked at him but he wasn't looking at me..he was looking straight ahead.. I'm wondering why..is it because he was nervous to look at me or is it because he just doesn't look at people when he talks them.

he told me he had a crush on me too..i think that's the reason..but you know how when you have a convo with someone they look at you..he didn't so I found it odd

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's nervous to look you in the eye. Why, don't you ever have problems with looking people in the eye of whom you are mildly afraid of?

What Guys Said 1

• Although there are other possible explanations that go deep into psychology theory and psychological disorders, the most likely possibility is that he was simply nervous and likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• I know a guy that has asperger's and he can't look people in the eye. I don't think that this really relates but hey, at least I tried. lol.