What is a girls favorite clothing style for a guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Jeans and a T-Shirt is good enough for me!! =)

What Girls Said 8

• That's different for every girl.

• CASUAL...

ROUGH...

RAGID...

ANYTHING MANLY...

MY FAVORITE...

GUYS IN DIRTY OVERALLS!!!

• I think every girl in the world goes for the loose tank top and cut off sweats, on the way out the door to play ball with his friends. It's not runway material but it sure works for me! (Note - I said "on the way to play ball" NOT laying around the house while the trash fills and the dishes pile)

• skinny leg jeans, rayban sunglasses, the indie look is very hot. no fluro, worst trend ever for guys, you will end up looking like a douche. Don't fake tan either or over gel your hair. Don't wear any puff jackets, or a vest of any kind,and cargo shorts.

worn leather bag satchel, not backpack unless you want to look like you are 13.

converse sneakers.

• I like the hanes sleeveless tshirt with jeans or a tshirt with one of those hollister open button up shirts. Those hollister shirts are hott on guys !!

• I like the rugged, manly type with his dirty worn out jeans and dirty white t-shirt or button up shirt just coming home from a long day of outdoor work ; )

• Just a simple shirt and jeans for me, with a nice smile!

• My boyfriend shops at places like Pac-Sun and stuff. I prefer just a simple t-shirt (or a graphic tee) and a pair of jeans. Pretty much, low maintenance. Although, I do like the look of basketball shorts and a tee shirt. That's only for the days we're being lazy or going to a park.

What Guys Said 0