AAH straight hair

So my hair is drivign me CRAZY. I am not some hair magician. I can wear it curly because it naturally is but I want to wear it straight. I have tried a blow out, and I have tried EVERYTHING. The only way I can make it look good is after I get done swimming, I don't comb it our I just flip my hair over and dry it. Then I straighten the top layer of hair. And then it looks good. But I don't think I can do that before school in the morning. Well I can but I am leaving that as a last option. Are there ANY ways I can try to do my hair straight? If I just plain straighten it it is flat and looks bad. THANKS!

Most Helpful Girl

• use a flat iron with hair serum to protect it from the heat. don't only straighten the top layer, but start at one end and straighten the full thing through. if it looks too flat, angle the flat iron so it creates a fuller look. that or use giant rollers and hair spray. to get all of this done before school, it would be best to do it at night, and the finishing touches before the morning. how curly is your hair? curly hair is beautiful, if you need more stying tips, google ford models tv. they have tons of videos about styling hair of all types. hope this helps

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• use volumizing products when you straighten so it won't fall flat, or tease and spray hairspray at the roots.

• have you thought of chemically straightening your hair? but yeah a flat iron works well. I do everything itstavia3 does. it works