Do guys get creeped out if a girl looks and smiles at you?

a girl looks and smiles at you, but you are not interested in her?

Most Helpful Guy

• "You know how girls will call an unattractive guy "creepy?" Well, guys don't do that. Unless you're a seven foot tall bodybuilder, carrying a chainsaw, standing on my lawn at midnight naked I'm not going to be "creeped out". Even then if I were drunk I'd probably invite you in just to see where it went."

This.

Guys don't get "creeped out" by girls.

What Guys Said 8

• Posting the exact same thing I posted for a similar question recently:

Y'know that creepy feeling you get when some weird guy starts talking out of the blue? Guys don't ever feel that. Only guys have to worry about seeming creepy. In fact that's what keeps A LOT of us from approaching. Guys won't be weirded out. The worst thing they'll be is not interested.

• Naw, it just means I am doing something right. haha

Even if you are not interested in someone, doesn't mean you don't like a smile here or there.

Helps you feel slightly better about yourself. =)

• alot of girls are so cute and I just get nervous its not creepy if they smile at me or look id just be wondering why she's doing that

• It would creep me out if she had a devilish smile. but a normal smile not at all.

• probably not

• if a girl smiles at me I don't mind it

• Creepy? Not at all.

Pissed off knowing that I could get together with this girl but not the one(s) I want? Little bit ;)

• You know how girls will call an unattractive guy "creepy?" Well, guys don't do that. Unless you're a seven foot tall bodybuilder, carrying a chainsaw, standing on my lawn at midnight naked I'm not going to be "creeped out". Even then if I were drunk I'd probably invite you in just to see where it went.

What Girls Said 0