Sagging your jeans in public: would you like to see designer boxer briefs or funny cartoon ones?

Only a little sagging btw

2 inches max or just the waistband

Most Helpful Girl

• i want to buy a bunch of belts and call it "belts for the unfortunate" and give it to everybody who doesn't know how to buy pants that fit. seriously. if you're asking, "would you like to see..." then it's more than 2inches and sweetie, seeing underwear ain't cute...there's nothing "exciting" about it either. there have been times where I saw a guy and thought he was cute then when I saw how low his pants were my radar for white trash goes off and INSTANTLY, like a light switch, the attraction is gone and I've lost all respect for him. it isn't cute and it's stupid. you're between 25 and 29 and you're sagging? no offense but shouldn't you be out of that stage by now? that's kinda like weed...a lot of people do it in high school but that's when it should stop too. after high school it just gets sad.

What Girls Said 11

• thats disgusting sagging is just gross period my british friends don't do that unless they are chav.. and only one is..so umm. yeah don't sag.

• I rather see a guy wearing jeans that fit properly

• Boooo! boring!

• You're like 25 years old,so whether it's cool or not,you're too old

• I don't think your ever really too old for anything. Who are you acountable too? You can wear what you want. That's whati think.

• Definitely funny cartoon ones, and just a little peek of them. It makes me curious.

• cool, thanks! I have superman ones!

• designer ones deff.

• designer :)

• Designer. Definitely. Unless they are samurai jack ones :)

• I personally don't dig cartoon ones they just seem a little childish but whatever you like

• I'd rather see a guy pull up his pants & not sag his jeans at all. Saggy pants just drive me crazy, why can't those guys pull their pants up!

• I'd rather just see jeans...

• You know what the best underwear is? the ones you keep in you pants where they belong. no one wants to see your smelly underwear, it doesn't look as as good as some guys think.

• yeah it does- the girls love it

• i don't want to see any hint of your undergarments

What Guys Said 2

• That defeats the purpose of what the Belt was invented for.

• Sagging is for blacks and wiggers.