Guys: If you could change one thing about women, it would be?

Well, what would it be? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would make it so that they would accept my rule and make me a sammich...

In all seriousness though, I would make it so that girls my age would care less about the appearance of guys and care more about personality, it's quite annoying constantly being shifted to the side. (not that I'm ugly... I hope)

What Guys Said 10

• Their love for drama. There's very few girls who won't get involved in someone elses personal life if someone's willing to tell them about it. And the majority of girls will go around asking about peoples lives, then telling everybody else that they know about it. Pathetic.

• I would make it so they could just read our minds. For us men, there are biological explanations that prove it is a lot harder for us to express exactly what we mean, even when we know what we mean. It is sometimes hard for us to fully express ourselves. It doesn't seem beneficial at times but it would help things out a lot.

• Women's period (but still be able to have kids). I would get rid of it. Women would be in less discomfort and pain, and less hormonal which means ya'll would be less irritable and more fun to be around during the whole month. On top of that, for getting rid of your period I would be every woman's best friend!

• Nothing.

• Their judgement of character...

• What do you mean? Isn't that something that would depend more on the individual?

• Theoretically, yes, but it's largely the same in most girls. Swooning over douchebags and such. Recently had a long conversation with a chick who openly admitted that she was being used/mistreated but "still loved him anyway." It's just depressing to see girls do that to themselves, let alone to know that the "nice guys finish last" philosophy is alive and well.

• I would move their ears down to their hips...

So there is something to hold on to when doing doggy style

• their terrible judge of personality/ character or their low self esteem/ confidence

• it would be be better if they made the things they said/did less confusin...i know not all of em are like that but I mean for example sayin what they mean and makin what they try to do with their actions at least a little more obvious

• less Standoffish.. Making it easier to approach them/ inviting.

• Accept that they aren't mentally and emotionally superior in every way.

What Girls Said 0