Fair skin? yes or no?

Do you mind fair skin? Heck, do you like fair skin pr tan skin?

Do you mind if their legs are veiny?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love fair skin. Naturally veins are going to stick out a bit more of fair skin compared to tan skin, that's just a fact of life.

A little bit of freckles is even more of a plus.

What Guys Said 6

• Personally I prefer a bit of tan, and at least there's things that girls can use to fix pale skin (coming from Glasgow I know all about that)

Albeit pale skin isn't too bad ;)

• What is albeit? and what do you mean my "fix?"

• I wasn't suggesting that there is something wrong with pale skin by the word fix, I used that because if a girl decided to use fake tan it would be to change her skin to something he preferred, that could be seen as a connotation of 'fix'.

As for albeit, just look it up on an online dictionary

• love fair skin.

• I absolute love fair skin, and tanned skin. I'm not a fan of naturally tanned skin as much, though. See that really daft fake tan stuff? Gets me every timeee. I must be the only creature on the planet who really loves that stuff, hahaha. Orange skin and black hair, love it.

But yeah, I love pale skin a lot.

• Skin? I guess I grew up in SoCal so I don't even pay attention to skin color.

• Nope I like it.

Not really.

• I actually prefer fair skin to tan skin.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't really mind but I prefer natural skin tone to fake tan.

• my skin is really really pale and I ilove it. I don't tan at all cause I love my skin tone