Halloween Greek Goddess? Cute?

link

That's the costume. My hair is about that long, is the costume cute? what could I add to it?

guys and girls opinion?

Updates:
Im getting it hemmed to the knee

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, but I would like it a lot more if it was shorter & showed some skin.

I think you should wear those gold bracelets that you can put in your arms, like at the top, I don't know what they're called.

& for the hair.. I would pick it up. Go on YouTube and look for tutorials on makeup & hairstyles.

The Goddess of Venus represents love, so it should be fun, sexy & flirty. :)

0|0
    1|0
    • Im in high school.. so I don't want to be "sexy";)

• Show All
    • Actually I think bansheeminx is right. That costume should be worn by a girl with big boobies that bounce and wiggle with her every breathe and slightest movement. Perfume like 'Grace' would draw guys to her like bees towards honey.

• I have " larger breasts" the completly fill out the coustume. I have that perfume(:

What Guys Said 4

• Straight hair

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you like straight hair or curly? I'm guessing straight?

• Yes, my preference is straight, but that's just me. Patti Stanger (The Millionaire Matchmaker) believes guys like straight hair they can run their hands through.

• very...i think it'd look good on u..go for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah I don't really like it. just seems like too much fabric for a sexy outfit

0|0
    0|0
  • cool especially on you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• i think its good just the way it is

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm not crazy about the red at the end. but still really cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Ehh..I don't like it :( If you don't have long legs, it'll be...really not for you. It also doesn't show the curves, so no.

0|0
    0|0