Do metro guys get more girls?

metro guys are guys who just have a fashion sense and care more about how they look than a normal guy would, one of my good friends is metro and he's got girls on him constantly. of course this to say that the girls he's attracting would be shallow but..does dressing better for guys, get girls.

should note, this is aside from hygiene. every person wants a clean person, I'm just talking strictly fashion for men

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy that has a sense of style is rather attractive. Fashion is another way of expressing yourself, and I personally find that attractive. It also makes him appear that he puts a bit of effort into himself. I don't believe that the girls he was attracting would have been shallow - If something attracts your eye, you want it, no? On the side note, I've been attracted to guys that have no sense of fashion and just wear what they have in reach - doesn't always look too great, but I dearly liked him for it :)

What Girls Said 1

• YES. I'm rather fashion forward, no, I don't follow every trend, but I definately have my own style, and I like it when a guy does too. Nice, dark jeans with a graphic tee or a button down shirt and a sportsjacket or a leather jacket is really sexy. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Absolutely not bro. From personal observation, the category that get the most girls for short-term flings are the arseholes. I would steer clear from using metrosexuality to attract girls because it can give off the wrong impression to others who do not know you. There is a fine line between being metrosexual and being queer, so if you do intend to use it to lure in your prey, be wise about champ.